Safety Clothes – quần áo bảo hộ lao động Selection Factors
A. Workwear Design –quan ao bao ho lao dong
Manufacturers sell safety clothes – quan ao bao ho lao dong in a variety of styles and configurations.
- Clothes-bảo hộ lao động configuration;
- Components and options;
- Ease of donning and taking off
- Clothes-bao ho lao dong construction
- Accommodation of other selected ensemble equipment;
- Restriction of moving.
- Material Chemical Resistance
Ideally, the chosen materials have to resist permeation, degradation, and penetration by the respective chemicals.
- pervasionis the process by which a chemical dissolves in or moves through a material on a molecular basis. In most cases, there will be no visible evidence of chemicals permeating a material.
Permeation breakthrough time is the most common result used to assess material chemical compatibility. The rate of permeation is a function of several factors such as chemical concentration, material thickness, humidity, temperature, and pressure. Most material testing is done with 100% chemical over an extended exposure period. The time for taking chemical to permeate through the material is the breakthrough time. An acceptable material is one where the breakthrough time exceeds the expected period of garment –bao ho lao dong life. However, temperature and pressure effects may enhance permeation and reduce the magnitude of this safety factor. For example, small increases in ambient temperature can significantly reduce breakthrough time and the protective barrier properties of a protective workwear – quần áo bảo hộ lao động material.
- Degradationinclude in physical changes in a material as the result of a chemical exposure, use, or ambient conditions (e.g. sunlight). The most common observations of material degradation are discoloration, swelling, loss of physical strength, or deterioration.
- Perforation is the movement of chemicals through zippers, seams, or imperfections in a protective clothing – quần áo bảo hộ lao động material.
It is important to note that no material protects against all chemicals and combinations of chemicals, and no currently available material is an effective barrier to any prolonged chemical exposure.
- Mixtures of chemicals can be significantly more aggressive towards protective workwear-quan ao bao ho lao dong materials than any single chemical alone. One permeating chemical may pull another with it through the material. Very little data is available for chemical mixtures. Other situations may involve unidentified substances. In both the case of mixtures and unknowns, serious consideration must be given to deciding which protective clothes –bao ho lao dong is selected. If clothes –bảo hộ lao động must be used without test data, garments with materials having the broadest chemical resistance should be worn, i.e. materials which demonstrate the best chemical resistance against the widest range of chemicals.
- Physical features
- As with chemical resistance, manufacturer materials offer wide ranges of physical qualities in terms of strength, resistance to physical hazards, and operation in extreme environmental conditions. Comprehensive manufacturing standards such as the NFPA Standards set specific limits on these material properties, but only for limited applications, i.e. emergency response.
- End users in other applications may assess material physical properties by posing the following questions:
- Does the material have sufficient strength to withstand the physical strength of the tasks at hand?
- Will the material resist water, punctures, cuts, and abrasions?
- Will the material withstand repeated use after contamination and decontamination?
- Is the material flexible or soft enough to allow the end users to perform needed tasks?
- Will the material maintain its protective integrity and flexibility under hot and cold extremes?
- Is the material flame-resistant or self-extinguishing (if these hazards are present)?
7 D. Ease of Determination
8 The degree of difficulty in decontaminating protective clothes – quan ao bao ho lao dong may dictate whether disposable or reusable clothes are used, or a combination of both
- Chemical Safety Uniform Standards
1 Safety clothes buyers may wish to specify clothing that meets specific standards, such as 1910.120 or the NFPA standards (see Paragraph on classification by performance). The NFPA Standards do not apply to all forms of protective clothes – quan ao bao ho lao dong and applications.
Nam Nhan Phat Co., LTD is the trusted supplier to provide safety items bảo hộ lao động, sewing safety clothes may quân áo bảo hộ lao động, sewing safety uniforms- may đồng phục bảo hộ lao động, uniforms-may dong phuc, tools, clean room clothes.
To contact with us for supporting. (View more)
Nam Nhan Phat Co.LTD
Tel: 08 2253 1169